PHP is a programming language which is widely used for designing and developing a website. One can also design various web applications with the help of this language. Programmers and developers are also developing various PHP tools that effectively enhance its programming efficiency.
This programming language also has various frameworks which help in developing an intricate and composite website without taking too much time. These frameworks are known as PHP framework. The difficult task is to select the best free PHP frameworks which perfectly suits your needs and requirements as there are numerous PHP frameworks available in the market. Some of the main and user friendly PHP frameworks are as follows: –
This framework is implemented with PHP5. This framework is based on the object oriented web application programs and functions. One can easily get this framework as it is an open source framework.
- This framework fulfils the common requirements related to offshore software development with their components.
- It also helps in promoting the best execution in web application development.
It is one of the famous and widely used frameworks in PHP. There is no need to install the whole package of this framework as you can start developing any web application by just installing its database.
- It allows a user to develop web applications rapidly.
- It is the best and the simplest framework for beginners to start developing.
- There is very less coding work in this framework.
The main motto of this framework is to provide deployment of various web applications and also help in simplifying the web development. The other name of this framework is Template Engine.
- It provides a pure PHP template option to the users.
- The feature of template inheritance makes this framework very much useful for the developers.
It has various architectural components and supplementary tools which provide help in developing complex web applications rapidly. This framework is based on the design patterns and web practices. It is also known as a full stack framework.
- It provides a great support in testing and debugging of a web application.
- It also helps in the documentation of a website.
It is an event driven PHP framework which aimed to provide rapid web development and web programming. This framework is based on components. It is the combination of an HTML template, a PHP class and an XML file.
- It is easy to use.
- It provides tam integration and it is robust too.
It is the king of PHP framework. If you want to develop and design a social networking site, then you never forget this framework. This framework is totally designed for websites which are based on Web 2.0.
- The main feature of this framework is its database accessing object functionality.
- It also helps in database migration.
- The process of validating and input processing is very easy.
This framework is featured with the smallest footprints. This framework is perfect for those websites which has tightest deadlines as it provides a simple and better framework to code upon so that the website is ready within the given deadline.
- The implementation of this framework is easier than other frameworks.
- This framework is perfect for shared hosted websites.
- It is an efficient, sleek and light framework.
It is one of the most elegant and the latest frameworks in PHP family. It consist various expressive and simple syntax which helps in developing amazing & wonderful web applications.
- It has an amazing feature of composer support.
- It also provides a feature of easy emailing.
- It is a lightweight PHP framework.