A day a year can be never enough to dedicate and honor moms, after all, they do so much! However, we can still make the most of a day, to thank her and give our moms a break from the household chores and tell her, how much we love her. Mother’s Day is second Sunday every May and Mom loves nothing more than a handmade present made by her little munchkins. Here is Cute N Easy Mothers Day Crafts For Kids To Make, that even the most craft averse kids can make quickly.
Easy Mothers Day Crafts For Kids
Make a tissue paper flower vase for mom
Flower crafts are so colorful and bring a smile to anyone’s face. So what better gift than handmade flowers which will always gloom and show your love.For kids try easy to cut DIY paper glasses craft ideas.
Things you need- Tissue paper in a variety of colors, scissors, wire, green tape, vase.
● Stack 12 tissue papers on one another, fold all sheets together in accordion style, (fold 1 inch then follow each fold in alternate direction).
● Round or point the ends of the stack with scissor from both sides to give you the shape of petals.
● To make the stems, take a wire and cover with green tape.
● Tightly twist the wire at the center of the tissue stack and spread out the petal, one layer at a time. This will fluff the flower out. Tie a floral wire and place the flower in your vase.
A heart yarn Mothers Day card
A heart yarned card, It is not that hard to make, I promise you that.
Kids may need a little help in punching the holes but the rest is very easy to make. Plus it makes your card super cute.
Things you need- A heart-shaped template, a ball of yarn or wool, embroidery needle, skewer, scissors, pencil.
● Take out a heart shaped template and draw it on your card, Choose a thick material for a card like a Cardboard.
● Use a skewer or any thick pointed needle to make holes on the boundary of your heart.
● Thread your needle with yarn and start embroidering from one hole to the hole opposite, go criss-cross.
● Don’t mind if it is messy as it is still way too cute. And don’t forget to tie a little knot at the back to secure your work.
A button card to write poem on
Write a poem for your mum on a card, go collect all the buttons from the house and get ready kids.
Things you need- glue stick, buttons, color pens, a card.Excellent way to change your phone cover case by homemade tricks.
● Gather all colorful and different sizes of buttons and arrange them into a shape, a heart or bunch of flowers.
● Stick them with the help of glue, complete your art with color pens and write your poem inside.
Make to do list board for mommy
Moms do forget things, right. So why not make a To-do list board for mom. This board will always remind her of you and your extra efforts for her.Have a look on artistic ceiling fan blade art ideas.
Things you need- Whiteboard, markers, color tapes, decorating flowers.
● Buy a small whiteboard and paint the corners or tape it with color tapes.
● Add a fancy artificial flower at one corner.
● Hang the board using magnets near the kitchen or living room.
An earring hanger
We all see mommy’s jewelry lying everywhere. Let’s make a hanger to help her be more organized.
Things you need- glue, ice cream sticks, paints
● Take two ice cream sticks and place them few inches apart vertically.
● Now take three ice-cream and stick them with glue horizontally on the two sticks. Place them a few inches distance.
● Take two sticks to support your hanger and stick them to the two supporting sticks.
● Paint your hanger with different colors to make it look pretty.
● Hang her earring loops on those sticks.
Hang your family photos to balloons
Collect all your family photos, it is perfect to brighten up her favorite place.
Things you need- Printed photos, threads, punching machine, gas balloons.
● Bring gas balloons from any nearby shop or ask any gas vendor to blow them up for you.
● Print your family photos and punch a hole at the top.
● Tie the balloon string with photos and flow them in your mom’s room. Write little messages on balloons.
Thumbprint flower pot
Light up the basic flower pot with your thumbprints. Time to get your hands dirty, kids!
Things you need- paints and flower pot
● Paint a butterfly or heart or flowers or a ladybird with paints using your thumbprints.
Gift mom a photo frame and that goes to her bedside table.
Things you need- scissors, craft paper, glue, cardboard.
● Using stencils draw the size of the frame on cardboard and cut it with the help of sharp scissors.
● Cut heart shape on colorful craft papers and stick them on your frame.
● Toodle on your frame and make it look cute.
Make a handprint bookmark
Mom will always have it her book!
Things you need- popsicle stick, craft paper, scissors, glue, pencil, glitter.
● Draw your handprint on a marble/craft paper. Cut it using a scissor
● Glue your handprint on a popsicle stick. Decorate your bookmark with glitters and color pens.
A butterfly knife stand
Things you need- finished toilet paper roll or any hard circular roll, craft paper, scissors, glue, marker pens.
● Wrap the circular roll with a marble paper, stick the ends with glue.
● Draw butterfly’s wings on different colors of marble paper and attach them to the rolls.
● Fancy the wings by color pens by polka dots.
● Cover the bottom part of the roll with a circular lid of mount board.
For mom, anything made by her little kids is precious, as it’s filled with innocent love!