What is the best party décor when it comes to kid’s birthday parties? Yes, they are the pretty masks that your kids can wear and have a gala time. The cosplay theme parties are the new popular trending themes these days for everybody. So having these DIY Mask Ideas For Kids is helpful in case you decide to have a customized costume for your kind. Moreover, you could have some inspiration from these ideas and can design a mask yourself. Mix and match some ideas to create your own DIY Mask Ideas For Kids and enjoy the party. Also, try on some awesome matching costume with your kids to make the feel of the party much enjoyable! Here we have some DIY HALLOWEEN DECORATION AND PARTY IDEAS. Check out-
DIY Mask Ideas For Kids
Cute Little Black Cat DIY Mask Ideas For Kids
This DIY Mask Ideas For Kids is easy and we bet it would look cute on your little dumpling. To make this cute little black cat mask
- Cut a black chart paper in the shape of a cat’s face to fit the size of your child’s face.
- Then punch into holes at both the sides of the mask and tie a ribbon to it.
- Secure the ribbon firmly with the help of tape and your DIY cat mask is ready.
Funny Panda DIY Mask Ideas For Kids
Take your inspiration form the Kung Fu Panda for this DIY
- Cut out cardboard with the outline of the panda’s face
- Then stick the white chart paper on it.
- Cut out two ears, eyes and nose form the black chart paper and stick them in place.
The Superman Mask
Superman is one of the most loved superheroes when we talk about action figures.
To make this DIY Mask Ideas For Kids, you need to –
- Cut out red chart paper just to cover up the eyes and cut out the holes for eyes.
- Attach the ribbons to tie it to your kid’s face and the mask is done.
Spiderman DIY Mask Ideas For Kids
Spidy is the beloved superhero of children as well as adults
- This mask covers up the complete face so cut red chart paper in the size of the face.
- Then cut out triangular eyeholes and make the hashed face stripes like that of the Spiderman with a black marker pen.
- Attach the ribbons and your mask is done
Also, Check out these Amazing DIY WIRE ART IDEAS, and create something uniquely beautiful this weekend-
Captain America DIY Mask Ideas For Kids
Captain America, the savior of the great American states is one of the famous superheroes
For this DIY Mask Ideas For Kids –
Cut out the cardboard in the shape of the captain America’s face mask and attach blue chart paper to it.
Stick a poppy “A” on the forehead portion of the mask
Attach the ribbon to tie up the mask and it is done.
Unicorn DIY Mask Ideas For Kids
One of the most loved mythological creatures is the unicorn
For this DIY mask
- Cut out the mask like the one similar to the ones cut before
- Roll up a cone-shaped structure and attach it to the forehead portion of the mask.
- Color the cone in rainbow colors and your DIY unicorn mask is done.
Here we have some DIY Greeting Card Ideas. Have a look-
Monster DIY Mask Ideas For Kids
This DIY mask is best for the times of Halloweens
For this scary mask
- Cut the chart paper in the shape of a scary monster, for example, the Frankenstein.
- Color the chart paper in green color and draw the details of the monster.
- Attach the ropes so that it holds on the face and your mask is ready.
These DIY Mask Ideas For Kids are easy and you can do it at home without any help. Dress your kids up for Halloween or fancy dress competitions with matching costumes and make them look adorable! Your munchkins will look so cute that they would definitely win all hearts! You can also, trying out these ideas od DIY KIDS BED DESIGNS BY THEIR DAD for your kids.