Bold body painting Art is a form of body art where the artwork is painted directly onto the human skin. The “bold” signifies the fact that it is being painted on a naked body with high precision. Body painting is not just an art, it has a high value of the expression. Bold body painting art is on rising in terms of the craze, however, it is as ancient as most other forms of art. It is a proper blend of ancient practice and modern craze, which is taking it through. The best thing about this bold body painting art is the precision and perfection with which it is performed. Here we are giving you EASY ABSTRACT ANIMAL PAINTING IDEAS to bloom the inner artist residing in you!
Bold Body Painting Art
The significance of bold body painting hold comes up with great ideas of expression and enhancement of personality via body painting, some of them are listed below.
Fictional character –
Body painting art is the finest example of fine art. What’s hidden? it is a great source of satisfaction and accomplishment which enhances once personality. In this case, the superhero and the super painted hero comes as a synonym. Very often people want to turn themselves into a Spiderman or wonder woman, body painting is closest to that feel. It Completes the fantasies of people.
Mehndi or henna –
a contemporary practice largely used in India. Mostly on the auspicious occasions, which provides a special feel to the mehndi worn person. It enhances the personality of the person complimented by the clothes that are worn.
Animal Prints –
They have always been around in clothes or accessories and even in body painting. Be a cat, leopard, white tiger or another jungle animal and express your wild instincts. Also, Here are some female body painting ideas to try. Let’s check out-
Gold Body Painting –
Talk about looking absolute finery and you can get yourself painted in gold, silver, copper colors. It signifies royalty and brings a sense of honorary in oneself. Royal enhances the personality in arithmetic progression.
It is the most subtle way to marvel the feel and personality. Portray the body with evening scenery. Let the tree on the body portray the elegance of nature. Peaceful scenery shows peace. A wild one shows the fire within you. What’s in is out! Here are some Hyper-Realistic Oil Painting Ideas. Check out-
Sports loyalties –
Often spotted in football matches, it is the purest expression of loyalty or support towards a team or player & most importantly signifies personality and intent towards a nation.
As Bold body painting art is being directly painted onto the skin so it’s really essential to know whether or not one body paint is safe for the skin or not.
Best body paints
- Water-based body paints -When you use proper water-based body paints, It can be easily removed whenever required just with the use of water, so it’s very compatible. However, it will need more attention and frequent touchups as it is susceptible to sweat.
- Alcohol-based colors – they are often used for underwater body paints, very easy to handle and wear. It goes off easily with oil.
- Greasy paints – These are also safe and easy to wear, often used in theatrical performances and need powder to set.
- Henna – It is more of a traditional body paint that only faded after some weeks, however black henna is dangerous for skin, others are on a safer side.
Worst body paints –
- Acrylic paint – It is not meant to be used on your skin. When you use acrylic paints it attaches to all the baby hairs of your skin and you have to peel/rip it off. It’s painful as hell. If you’ve ever been waxed, it’s exactly like that.
- Vantablack – i.e essentially 99% black paint color, in the long run, the carbon monotubes in vantablack might well kill the person.
There are many ways to express your personality via bold body painting art. It could be via some fictional character being painted, nature, a diagrammatical story, fowl faces, pop pantograph, alien portraits, light-reactive face paints, etc. Choose the one that suits your personality. Here we present some Brilliant Spray Painting Art Pieces. Have a look-