Typography is defined as an art. It is based on the typefaces. It helps in making the languages look attractive and beautiful. Fonts and writing style changes from time to time, but digitalization of typography changes everything. Now, anyone can create his own font style and designs with the help of using different type of software programs. Basically, best free typography designs are the integral part of any web application or any web design project. It is an art of making a text beautiful, attractive and readable at the same time. Nowadays, typography designs are used by hundreds of web designers, visual designers and graphic designers.
Importance of Typography in Graphic Design
Stroke is one of the most important typography styles in graphic design. Rectangular and straight strokes helps in showing the stability of your graphic design while flourishing and cursive strokes are used in those brands which implies grace and artistry.
- Thick lines show the reliability and certainty in graphic design.
- The waves and the curves symbolize the creativity, uniqueness and gentleness.
It helps in indicating the dynamic behaviour of your organization. Upright and straight letters provide you the compatibility of giving the permanent and conservative look to your graphic design.
- Sloping typeface or slope can also be used in an expressive or daring graphic design.
- Slanting words give an awesome and illusive look to your graphic design.
The size of the texts matters a lot. It shows the strength of your statement. Some people use large typography in various graphic designs. It is powerful in the eyes.
- It is used to give a message through words like you increase the size of a word “danger” to make people divert or stop.
- It also helps you in giving a feel of style to others.